The members of the Coös
County Director Network...
are committed to building and being a part of a comprehensive system of supports and services for young children, from birth to age six, and their families.
The Coos County Director Network is part of the Early Childhood Initiative funded by the Neil and Louise Tillotson Fund of the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation.
The goal of this initiative is to increase the number of children who are thriving physically, intellectually, emotionally, and socially and are “ready to learn” upon entering the public school system.
Commitment of Network Providers
The Coos Country Director Network Providers employ high quality curriculum aligned with:
- New Hampshire Early Learning Standards
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) Standards
- New Hampshire’s Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS)
Why do early years matter so much?
Learn more from 2017 RAND Corporation report on the costs and benefits of investing in early childhood in New Hampshire.
Coös County Director Network Providers
Berlin, NH area:
- Day By Day Child Care Center
- Kids Only Day Care
- White Mountains Community College Child Development Center
Colebrook, NH area:
Gorham, NH area:
Groveton, NH area:
Lancaster, NH area: